- Reviews (0)
Nylon Hop Straining Bags 7.8″x15″
Brewing coffee and beer both use nylon hop-straining bags. If you want to store hops during the brewing process, these nylon mesh bags are used. For filtering coffee grinds, they are also useful. The bags are available in a variety of sizes and forms, but the 7.8″ x 15″ size is the most common.
Reusable and washable after use, the bags are also durable and able to withstand high temperatures.
Some Features ofNylon Hop Straining Bags 7.8″x15″:-
- Professional nylon is long-lasting and reusable.
- Straining bags made of nylon Simple to clean and quick to dry
- The double-stitched border guarantees that no grains fall into the water.
- String closure is available.
- Must be used for both fresh and pelletized hops.
- This is a multi-use food-straining bag designed for homebrewing.
Be the first to review “Nylon Hop Straining Bags 7.8″x15″” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
SKU : C4625
SKU : C4623
There are no reviews yet.