- Reviews (0)
Hops add the bitter taste and unique flavour to the beer. They are added at the wort boiling stage. It is best to use a bag instead of adding directly. Because before moving to fermentation they will need to removed. Brew in a bag lets you move to all grain or partial mash brewing easily, and the method is very simple to set up and execute, even with limited space. The hole of our brew bag are tight enough to filter the smaller particles but loose enough to allow liquid to move through the material. Our brew bag makes beer taste better. Here we have Nylon Straining bags that allow flavour infusion without any obstruction while keeping the hops contained to easily remove from the wort after the boiling process. Resistant to picking up Food Stains and Food odors. Eco-Friendly and Hygienic. Available in different sizes for use with brew batch sizes.
- This is a multi-purpose food-straining bag for home brewing.
- Mesh no- 100 mesh.
- For use with fresh or pelletized hops.
- Closable with string.
- Made of professional nylon, durable and reusable.
- Nylon Straining Bags Easily cleaned up, fast drying
- With a wider opening and drawstring. That makes it practical to pour into.
- Great for most kitchen needs e.g. straining juices, brewing needs. Also use for washing and storing fruit, veg, and herbs.
- Double reinforced stitch edge ensures no grains slip into the wort.
Easy to removal the grains make the rest of your brew day and cleanup like a breeze. Note: Wash brew bags with warm soap water, rinse and let them dry.
|Size||5 Different Sizes available|
There are no reviews yet.