- Reviews (0)
Tri Clamp Gas In Fitting – (C5207)
This Tri Clamp fitting makes it easy to inject low pressureCO2 into the fermenters when transferring beer to bottles or kegs as the slight pressure allows the beer to be pushed out. It can also used for force carbonating beer in the fermenter once fermentation is complete. This fitting provides a sanitary and leak-proof connection.
Mount the fitting over the Fermenter and connect a gas post and hose. Release the gas with adequate pressure for it to mix with the beer and give a good fizz or carbonation. Great thread for creating tighter seals. Very easy to use and maintain it. These Brewery Fittings and Hardware widely used in the food and beverage industry particularly in Breweries,Water treatment, Wineries and Dairies.
Tri-clamp ball lock fitting – this fitting can be used with quick ball lock disconnects
This fitting can easily sanitized by placing in boiling water.
- It can also used for force carbonating beer in the fermenter once fermentation is complete.
- Made of stainless steel 304 for resistance to corrosion and high temperatures
- Suitable for use in food, beverage, and dairy applications.
- Suitable for sanitary purpose, seamless construction for smoother interior flow and greater burst strength.
- Also, Apply for food and beverage, manufacturing, medical industries, chemical processing, aerospace and automotive.
Be the first to review “Tri Clamp Gas In Fitting” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.