Wall Coupling For Beer Coil Cooler – 4″ Ice Box Assembly with 3/8″ Bore
- Reviews (1)
4″ Wall Coupling For Beer Coil Cooler 3/8″ Bore
4” Cooler coupling for Beer Jockey-box made of stainless steel. This is the bridge connecting beer lines from the keg with the cooling coil sitting inside the Jockey box.
Great quality, SS makes for reliable beer dispensing and corrosion-resistant. This is what you’d want for your perfect and quick chilling outdoor beer cooler. Your cooler coupling parts attached
The cooler coupling for draft beer comes with the required accessories including a flange. Most part of the cooler coupler remains inside the Jockey box wall.
Also available Cooler coupling for jockey-box in various other sizes, this Beer cooler wall coupling is 4” long with a 3/8” Bore ID. This four-inch cooler coupling is designed to attach your beer coil to your beer line for dependable dispensing.
- Stainless steel construction. Perfect for 100% SS contact.
- Used in Jockey-box assembly or to replace the older component
- 4” long with 3/8” Bore ID, 5/8”x14 BSP threads
- Beer line to Cooling coil connecting coupler.
- Replace a cooler coupling or make your own jockey box with a cooler
- This connecting assembly is essential for connecting the cooling coil to your beer line.
- Connecting your jockey box should be very simple with this coupling
1 review for Wall Coupling For Beer Coil Cooler – 4″ Ice Box Assembly with 3/8″ Bore
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
Krish Appat (verified owner) –
Excellent quality. Used this part to connect the co2 inlet on the back of my home made kegerator. Very helpful staff, clears all queries and supports in any way possible. Even to retail customers like me