Stainless Steel Homebrew Weldless Kettle Valve Kit (C762)
A complete kit to attach to your existing kettle for brew transfers. No welding needed. Only a drill hole of 7/8″ to fit the bulkhead connector and you have a ball valve ready. Use the barbed end to connect a hose and you are good to go! This Weldless Kettle Kit designed especially for your homebrew beer equipment So, you can safely and easily empty the hot wort from your brew kettle directly into the fermentation vessel.
Conversion Kit’s Feature:
- It Easily Converts Any Kettle Without Welding
- Good quality and Suitable to use.
- High Quality Durable and Eco-friendly Material.
- All That Is Needed Is a 7/8″ Holesaw, Step Drill Or Hole Punch & Pliers
- Allows you to safely and easily empty hot wort from your homebrew kettle.
- 1/2″ Stainless hose barb
- Designed specifically for converting homebrew beer equipment
- Very easy to Install and use.
- They are durable and the performance is good after multiple cycles.
- All that is needed is a 7/8” holesaw, step-drill or hole punch & pliers.