Wheat Beer Making Ingredient Kit – 10 Liters
Hints of fruity flavour in this wheat based Traditional Beer makes it a light and refreshing all-season drink.
STEPS TO HOMEBREW
- Reviews (0)
Wheat Beer Making Ingredient Kit for 10 Liters
Wheat beer is so named since it is brewed with more malted wheat (>50%)ABV than malted barley. This gives it a light colour ranging from straw to pale amber.
These beers are generally served unfiltered which is the reason behind its usual hazy appearance.
This wheat beer making ingredient kit contains:
Wheat Liquid Malt Extract
Liquid Malt Extract: High quality grains (for wheat beer, it is wheat and barley mainly) are malted and mashed in a hygienic environment. Hence, LME is thick and syrupy.
A packet of Yeast
Yeast in powdered form is easier to handle and has a longer shelf life.
Add the yeast to the wort at the right temperature (specified in the recipe) and maintain the recommended optimum temperature to activate and boost the yeast activity.
This Homebrew Recipe Kit will make 10 Liters of Whispering Weizen Beer
Need Brewing Equipment ? Click on below link to get Brewing Kit to make this Beer Style5 Liter Brewing Equipment Kit
Don’t forget about the Bottling Kit, click on below link to check our complete solution of bottling kit.Bottling kit - A complete Solution
TIP: You Must Sanitize all the Equipment with Single Step Sanitizer.BUY Single step sanitizer
Sanitizing every bit of your brewing area and equipment is important so that your hard work doesn’t go waste due to contamination. Use our Single step sanitizer. Mix it in warm water (7.5 litres) and soak the smaller items in it or run the solution through equipment. Doesn’t need any further rinsing with water too.
Be the first to review “Wheat Beer Making Ingredient Kit – 10 Liters” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
Simple steps to HomeBrew all by yourself
We have provided the malt extract and yeast in the kit. All you need is some water to mix the extract to prepare the Wort and when the temperature is right, add the yeast.
A quick 30 minute procedure before you put it away for fermentation.
Tip: Place the cans from the ingredients kit in hot water after removing the yeast packet from under the lid. This will help it pour more easily
- Clean and sanitize fermenter and associated equipment for Brewing.
- Boil 2 Cups of water into clean 3-quart pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Then slowly stir in the contents from can until it has fully dissolved. This mixture is called the wort.
- Pour this wort into the fermenter with the help of funnel.Add more water to bring the liquid level to the 5 liter. Check the temperature with a thermometer. Keep stirring and wait for the temperature
to reach between 17-27°C.
- When the wort temperature is 17°-27°C, sprinkle the yeast onto the surface of the wort
- Keep the fermenter in this temperature range for 7 days out of direct sunlight.
|Use & Storage||To be kept in a cool and dry place|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV) range||4.5|
There are no reviews yet.