Whispering Wheat HLME
Hints of fruity flavor in this wheat-based Traditional Beer makes it a light and refreshing all-season drink.
- Reviews (0)
Whispering Wheat HLME
Whispering Wheat Hopped Malt Liquid Extract (HLME) is a golden wheat beer with a fruity flavor.
Brew with 1kg Black Rock Liquid Brewing Sugar (or 1 kg other sugar) for a classic Wheat beer finish.
Grist: 52.8% Wheat, 47.2% Pilsner malt
Hops, bittering: Green Bullet, Pacific Gem
Costly, time-consuming all grain processes are not necessary to create quality craft wort at home
This beer brewing kit contains:
- 1.7kg Crafted Oatmeal Stout HME
Hopped Malt Extract: Ready to use pre-hopped malt extract made from malts according to the beer style with hops added to balance the sweetness with some bitterness. Hops have characteristic flavors and aromas that are imparted to the wort and finally the beer.
HME is a thick semi-liquid obtained by evaporating water from the wort.
Here, deeply roasted malts with oatmeal form the base for the extract.
- A packet of Yeast
Yeast in powdered form is easier to handle and has a longer shelf life.
Add the yeast to the wort at the right temperature (specified in the recipe) and maintain the recommended optimum temperature to activate and boost the yeast activity.
This Homebrew Recipe Kit will make 24 Liters of Oatmeal StoutSingle Step Sanitizer
Need Equipment ? Click on below link to get Equipment Kits to make this Beer Style24 Liter Brewing Equipment Kit
Don’t forget about the Bottling Kit, click on below link to check our complete solution of bottling kit.Bottling kit - A complete Solution
Sanitizing every bit of your brewing area and equipment is important so that your hard work doesn’t go to waste due to contamination. Use our Single-step sanitizer. Mix it in warm water (7.5 liters) and soak the smaller items in it or run the solution through equipment. Doesn’t need any further rinsing with water too.
Simple steps to HomeBrew all by yourself
We have provided the malt extract and yeast in the kit. All you need is some water to mix the extract to prepare the wort and when the temperature is right, add the yeast.
A quick 30-minute procedure before you put it away for fermentation.
- Add about 11 litres of cold water to the fermenter.
Beer is about 90-95% water, so use good quality water since it impacts the beer taste.
- Place both the cans from the ingredients kit in hot water after removing the yeast packet from under the lid.
- Boil 3 litres of water in a clean 9 litre or a larger vessel.
- Remove the boiling water from the heat and pour out contents from both cans. Slowly stir and dissolve them completely to prepare the wort.
- Pour the wort into the fermenter. Add more water to bring the liquid level to the 23-litre mark on the fermenter and mix well.
- Check the temperature with a thermometer. Keep stirring and wait for the temperature to reach between 3-15°C.
- Add the yeast. Place the lid and attach the airlock.
- Keep the fermenter in this 3-15°C temperature range for 7-14 days out of direct sunlight.
|Use & Storage||To be kept in a cool and dry place|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV) range||4.5|
There are no reviews yet.