Forward Sealing Beer Faucet C3024
The new standard in stainless steel, Forward Sealing Faucet Technology
Other tap designs require you to replace the tap on the font when changing from one beer style to the next. Forward Sealing Faucet has a threaded spout that easily unscrews from the faucet and can be replaced by a growler filler or stout spout quickly and easily.
This faucet uses a threaded spout that can quickly and easily be removed and replaced with a range of other spouts including:
- Growler Filler – features a 1/2″ barb for easy growler filling
- Stout Spout – features an internal creamer disc for the perfect pint
- Ball Lock Post – allows for easy fill of smaller kegs or connect a counter pressure filler or line cleaner.
In the forward sealing design, this faucet shuts off the flow of beer at the front of the tap which will keep wild yeast and bacteria out of the interior of the tap body.
The main features of this faucet are:
- Made from Stainless Steel
- Eliminate the need to ever replace your beer taps again
- Flow control valve to control the speed
- Forward-sealing faucet
Best Beer Faucet Options For Homebrewers
|Body Thread||1-1/8 X 18 UNEF|
|Lever Thread||3/8" X 16 UNC|