Liquid dip tube 23.22″(beer out)-for 5 gallon ball lock keg(2367)
Liquid dip tube-23.22″ are internally used in kegs for distributing gas and bringing up beer to the valve. A Beer out Dip Tube is a long narrow metal pipe running along the centre of the keg. Also, The pressure of the incoming gas pushes the beer up the dip tube and into the beer hose connected.Mostly used in ball lock keg,placed at center and pushes the beer value up.
Also, Some in the coffee industry use this Liquid dip tube-23.22″ as a gas dip tube replacement in order to introduce gas directly into the liquid/beverage
- It is made with Heavy duty stainless steal., sturdy, corrosion resistant and durable
- Top to bottom height is 23.22 inches.
- Replacement for gas in dip tube on home-brew kegs
- Also, For Home-brew Draft Beer Cornelius Corny Keg
- This is a replacement dip tube for Ball Lock OR Pin Lock kegs
- Fits gas or liquid tube
- Stainless Steel with O-ring
- O‑ring prevent leakage of the connection between the keg tube.
- Easy to assemble and simply to use
- Also, Replacement for gas in dip tube on homebrew kegs
- Essential homebrew hardware and tube fitting for homebrew draft beer for keg.