- Reviews (0)
Valve Assembly for Pre-Rinse Spray Head
The valve assembly is a part that controls the flow of water in the spray head. It is an essential component of a pre-rinse spray head that helps clean dishes before they are put in the dishwasher by eliminating grease and food particles. In industrial kitchens, dishes and utensils are rinsed with a valve assembly before being hand- or dishwasher-washed.
- It is suitable for all standard pre-rinse heads including brands like Aluids, Zurn, TS brass models.
- it is Suitable for Foot operated pedal valves .
- It is also suitable for plumbing repairs that will stand the test of time, plumbers know how important it is to have reliable pipes, valves, fixtures, and other plumbing parts.
Be the first to review “Valve Assembly for Pre-Rinse Spray Head-Aluids” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
- It is a replacement part
- Installation is easy and quick also
- Easy to use, fix and clean
- Great for home or commercial draft system
- Used in plumbing and light industrial applications
|Material||Lead Free Brass|
There are no reviews yet.