2 Way MFL Gas Distributor Without PRV
Dispense from more beer kegs with just one gas source. Install this simple distributor, connect the CO2 cylinder to the inlet, and tap as many beer kegs as the gas manifold outlets. The distributor allows you to split gas supply into multiple lines.
Has special MFL inlet and outlet fittings instead of the regular hose barbs. Krome’s MFL line distributors are available in 2, 3, and 4 way in Brass body. Krome’s gas distributors come in with PRV and without PRV variants.
So, This is a two-way Air Distributor with check valves. Check Valves are very important so your beer cannot flow between kegs or back into your manifold. Each line has its own shutoff valve. And, the check valve protects your shunt and prevents gas backflow.
Stainless Steel 304 Wall Mounting Brackets and Screws Included.
- 2-way distributor – serve with ease from two beer kegs
- 1/4″ MFL inlet and outlet connection fittings
- Without PRV model, High quality construction
- Made of Brass. Durable and reliable.
- Wall mount brackets included. Easy installation to other equipment
- Allows you to dispense up to two different beer kegs at the same output pressure
- Also, Individual shut off valve at each outlet